KeyMedia Solutions is dedicated to helping our clients achieve their unique marketing objectives by providing them the expertise to integrate digital marketing into their overall marketing plan, accomplishing their growth goals and beyond.
We are seeking a motivated, curious, self-starter to join our team. An Account Coordinator is an entry level position within our company; one that supports our Client Services team to ensure that the right information is in the right place at the right time so that all function teams produce meaningful results—on time, on budget and as efficiently as possible.
An Account Coordinator must be familiar with system scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member, to effectively coordinate the activities of the team. In this position, the candidate will learn the fundamentals of Digital Media advertising across multiple mediums, platforms, and tactics while assisting in the execution of approved campaigns.
What our Account Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with the account service and ad operations teams to communicate approved strategies and solutions, monitor timelines, and assign tasks needed to fulfill the contract.
- Work with account team to estimate costs and timing for task such as project strategy, design, media, technology requirements, etc.
- Actively participate in all project activities, assisting with preparation of client presentations.
- Create and maintain campaign documentation such as proposals, statement of work, signed contracts, reports (internal and external), change requests, functional specifications, etc.
- Communicate and drive acceptance of campaign deadlines, milestones, and budgets.
- Actively track campaign status and progress.
- Working cross-functionally to ensure all needed assets, resources, costs, and deadlines are identified and managed day-to-day to successfully meet organizational expectations and project goals.
- Actively work to learn and grow and maintain knowledge of digital marketing.
We live and work in a fast-changing media landscape. As such, we invest in ongoing education for our team members, clients, and community. As a successful member of the KeyMedia Solutions team, these certifications will be required to maintain your position: Google Analytics and Google Ads. We will work with the right candidate to complete each of these certifications within the first few months of employment.
KeyMedia Solutions offers a generous benefits package that includes a 401K with the best matching program around, bonus pools, generous paid time off and holiday schedules, company paid short term and long term disability insurance, flexible scheduling, and other perks associated with working for a small company.
But that’s not enough. We are committed to achieving measurable results for our clients and challenging ourselves daily while still maintaining a laid-back, fun environment. One team member described it best:
“The culture here is that of people who can be trusted and are experts at what they do. We are curious problem solvers who can relate to our clients. We do this by building a culture that has fun and promotes results, respect, and relationships with our team and clients.”
Ready to join our wacky team of expert digital marketers? Browse the opportunities currently available or jump ahead and submit your resume below or send an email with your resume to Operations@KeyMedia.solutions.