KeyMedia Solutions is dedicated to helping our clients achieve their unique marketing objective by providing them the expertise to integrate digital marketing into their overall marketing plan, accomplishing their growth goals and beyond. Our ideal candidate must be tech-savvy and intuitive providing ideas to reinforce solutions. You will need to be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how they provide our clients the ability to solve business challenges.
As an Account Executive at KeyMedia Solutions your responsibilities will include building secure relationships with existing clients, working with our client service team and the client better understand the digital capabilities, interpret the data points, identify key insights, educate our clients and community on the ever-changing digital landscape, and identify new opportunities for our company. Understanding how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance is a must. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth through the 4 R’s: Respect, Results, Relationships & Reputation.
- Analytical and decision-making capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with clients and team in person, on the phone, or through written formats.
- Able to develop a digital strategy, marketing plan, analysis of campaign results, and decipher results.
- Aptitude to cultivate long-term relationships with clients and solve their business challenges through problem solving and digital technology.
- Identify new opportunities, creative solutions, and cross-sell services as it is relevant.
- The ability to present ideas, solutions, results and next steps clearly and concisely.
- Drive sales by building and maintaining a strong client base.
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities.
- Maintains a relationship with existing key clients; working with Account Managers to grow the book of business through strong relationships and timely delivery of services.
- Naturally curious problem solver.
Digital media sales experience preferred. We live and work in a fast-changing media landscape. As such, we invest in ongoing education for our team members, clients, and community. As a successful member of the KeyMedia Solutions team, these certifications that will be required to maintain your position: Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Digital Sales Certification, and IAB Digital Media Sales. We will work with the right candidate to complete each of these certifications within the first year of employment.
KeyMedia Solutions offers a generous benefits package that includes a 401K with the best matching program around, bonus pools, generous paid time off and holiday schedules, company paid short term and long-term disability insurance, flexible scheduling, and other perks associated with working for a small company.
But that’s not enough. We are committed to achieving measurable results for our clients and challenging ourselves daily while still maintaining a laid-back, fun environment. One team member described it best:
“The culture here is that of people who can be trusted and are experts at what they do. We are curious problem solvers who can relate to our clients. We do this by building a culture that has fun and promotes results, respect, and relationships with each other and clients.”
Ask us about our benefits! We have generous programs that support our belief that we can have a respectable balance between our career and our personal life.
References and past employment will be checked. Pay is dependent on experience. To apply, fill out the form below or email your resume to email@example.com today. The position will remain active until we find the candidate with the right combination of experience and cultural fit.