KeyMedia Solutions is dedicated to helping our clients achieve their unique marketing objectives by providing them the expertise to integrate digital marketing into their overall marketing plan, accomplishing their growth goals and beyond.
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Digital Account Manager to join our team! As a Digital Account Manager at KeyMedia Solutions, your main duty will be to manage digital marketing campaigns in an efficient manner to help our clients meet their goals. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are vital in this position. Understanding how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance is a must. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth through the 4 R’s: Respect, Results, Relationships & Reputation. Your role will be extremely important for our team and our customers’ success, satisfaction, and, ultimately, loyalty.
What our Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Execute the strategic direction within our team and contractors
- Cultivate client relationships
- Lead, arrange and attend meetings (internally and externally)
- Coordinate creative needs
- Produce and deliver media briefs packed with data and analysis
- Evaluate campaign ROI with clients and determine next steps
- Ensure all campaigns are on goal, on budget, and on time
In addition, you will also be asked to complete administrative account management functions that keep client projects on track and moving through the system, including (but not limited to):
- Manage workflow, tasks, and deadlines
- Prepare materials/presentations for existing clients and new business
- Work towards client’s goals in an efficient manner
- Present and possibly train on digital media strategies with clients
- Analyze the effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Track KPIs for each client and evaluate as the campaign progresses
- Prepare and present reports on campaign progress
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology
- Prepare creative briefs and work orders
- Client estimating and billing (yes, math skills are important)
- Research, research, and more research
We live and work in a fast-changing media landscape. As such, we invest in ongoing education for our team members, clients, and community. As a successful member of the KeyMedia Solutions team, these certifications will be required to maintain your position: Google Analytics and Google Ads. We will work with the right candidate to complete each of these certifications within the first few months of employment.
KeyMedia Solutions offers a generous benefits package that includes a 401K with the best matching program around, bonus pools, generous paid time off and holiday schedules, company paid short term and long term disability insurance, flexible scheduling, and other perks associated with working for a small company.
But that’s not enough. We are committed to achieving measurable results for our clients and challenging ourselves daily while still maintaining a laid-back, fun environment. One team member described it best:
“The culture here is that of people who can be trusted and are experts at what they do. We are curious problem solvers who can relate to our clients. We do this by building a culture that has fun and promotes results, respect, and relationships with our team and clients.”
Ready to join our wacky team of expert digital marketers? Browse the opportunities currently available or jump ahead and submit your resume below or send an email with your resume to Operations@KeyMedia.solutions.