Account Services Manager
KeyMedia Solutions, a digital marketing firm, is comprised of intellectually curious individuals working together to solve real problems for our client partners through the application of online marketing. We believe in high integrity and that our work families are more important than profits. In demonstrating grace and gratitude, we can make each day better. And that through intentional personal and professional growth, we will provide opportunities and balance for ourselves, our team, our clients, and those we care for.
If this sounds good to you, we invite you to explore the current open position of Account Services Manager for our rapidly growing firm. The Account Services Manager will assist in ensuring the functional team is working efficiently and effectively to meet and exceed expectations for our clients and our company. This position will support the team to improve overall function effectiveness through operational excellence and collaboration. The result is client retention, client growth, and the identification of new business opportunities.
Digital media sales planning and analysis experience required.
In this role, you will be expected to fulfill these requirements.
- Participates in new business to close qualified leads
- Identify new business opportunities and work with Business Development to move the prospect forward
- Spearhead multi-channel digital strategies across key accounts either through accounts assigned or collaborative support with the AE’s
- Build trusting, long term relationships with clients and subject matter experts
- Reliably meet deadlines to fulfill expectations
- Strong customer service orientation
- Oversees training and instruction of team members to ensure quality controls, client relationships, and timeliness
- Ensures accurate and consistent execution of processes; identify gaps that could lead to errors or omissions
- Work with Director on developing processes as needed to reduce risk or create efficiencies
- Identify sales opportunities and propose new ideas to clients assigned and through collaborative work with Account Executives
- Build trust in team members by taking initiative, responding quickly and accurately to requests from clients and internal partners
- Quality assurance by reviewing materials for accuracy and completeness
- Maintain client satisfaction, ultimately leading to client retention and account growth
- Work within multiple deadlines in a calm and efficient manner
- Identify new tools, processes, or solutions that improve the company workflow, performance, or profitability
- Use and interpret digital media dashboards and analytics to identify key insights, actions, and develop actionable next steps
- Develop and conduct client service workshops, presentations, and webinars
Have a willingness to take on new tasks with enthusiasm and deliver consistent, timely communication
Ask us about our benefits! We have generous programs that support our belief that we can have a respectable balance between our career and our personal life.
References and past employment will be checked. Pay is dependent on experience. To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today. The position will remain active until we find the candidate with the right combination of experience and cultural fit.