Analytics & Digital Media Team Manager
KeyMedia Solutions, a digital marketing firm, is comprised of intellectually curious individuals working together to solve real problems for our client partners through the application of advanced technology in online marketing. We lead with integrity and believe that family comes first. We demonstrate grace and gratitude for all that we have been entrusted with, and we are committed to supporting personal and intellectual growth to provide opportunities, balance, and positive outcomes for ourselves, our team, our clients, and those we care for.
We are seeking an Analytics and Digital Media Team Manager to lead our team of digital specialists. The ideal candidate should have five years of experience in paid online advertising execution, leadership experience, and a strong desire to mentor the next generation.
The person will provide leadership for KeyMedia Solutions’ team of digital specialists, as well as contribute to organizational effectiveness as a member of the KeyMedia Leadership Team and overseeing the company’s digital media functions (Programmatic, Display, Video, Mobile), email, and search marketing. The selected candidate will oversee all paid and organic marketing efforts, train and mentor digital specialists, as well as ideate and implement goals to help grow the company.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Train digital specialists to optimize online campaigns through bid management, testing ad copy, expanding /enhancing keyword lists, and leveraging other strategies as necessary (e.g. geo-targeting, retargeting, mobile, etc).
- Manage the day-to-day digital media operations for client accounts.
- Provide thoughtful leadership to the digital specialist team and collaborate with the KMS Leadership team on new initiatives, services, and growth opportunities.
- Develop strategy and oversee high-performing campaigns in paid and organic search, social media, real-time bidding, and programmatic ad buying.
- Manage campaign performance using key indicators including individual campaign performance, industry benchmarks, and website analytic data.
- Compile and analyze data from all marketing platforms, including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Meta, LinkedIn, and programmatic platforms.
- Manage a budget to support digital specialists’ professional development personnel and facilitate short- and long-term media function goals.
- Evaluate and recommend new media vehicles and technologies.
- Collaborate with vendor partners and clients.
- Craft accessible reports on insights and recommendations to share with clients.
A qualified candidate will:
- Proven ability to lead and coach our team of Digital Media specialists, develop growth plans, oversee daily activities, and encourage personal and professional growth aligning with the company values and culture.
- Demonstrate experience leading and managing paid and organic search, marketing databases, social media advertising campaigns, and display advertising campaigns. Programmatic and Real-Time Buying experience preferred.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in successfully developing and executing digital media strategy.
- Ability to provide campaign estimates and projections in a timely and thorough manner.
- Proven ability to find actionable insights and develop recommendations based on analysis of data sets for increased campaign performance based on individual client goals.
- Exhibit strong attention to detail and love of data.
- Effectively explain complex sets of data within reports to both internal and external stakeholders.
Ask us about our benefits! We have generous programs that support our belief that we can have a healthy balance between our career and our personal life. Pay is dependent on experience. References and past employment will be checked.
Ready to learn more? Fill out the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today. The position will remain active until we find the candidate with the right combination of experience and cultural fit.