Data Services Manager
KeyMedia Solutions, a digital marketing firm, is comprised of intellectually curious individuals working together to solve real problems for our client partners through the application of online marketing. We believe in high integrity and that our work families are more important than profits. In demonstrating grace and gratitude, we can make each day better. And that through intentional personal and professional growth, we will provide opportunities and balance for ourselves, our team, our clients, and those we care for.
If this sounds good to you, we invite you to explore the current open position of Data Services Manager. In this dynamic and evolving marketing climate, you must be solution-focused, obsessed with details, and have an eye for understanding how marketing data, when applied, will influence decisions and drive positive outcomes.
As the Data Services Manager, you will need to support our internal teams and clients with insights gained from collecting, connecting, and analyzing company data. You should be adept have experience working with complex sets of information in order to extract actionable insights along with the ability to lead the process of collecting and reporting on new data.
A successful candidate will have various skills and qualifications that help them solve problems using large amounts of data.
KeyMedia Solutions is seeking a team member with the following qualifications:
- Minimum of two years prior experience in data analysis; a marketing background is helpful
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and organize large amounts of data
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work towards meeting multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Basic coding skills in languages such as SQL, Python and/or R
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., Stata, SPSS)
- Knowledge of data gathering, cleaning, and transforming techniques
- Reporting and data visualization skills using software
- Understanding of data warehousing and ETL techniques
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PPT
- Ability to work independently, set and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- Ability to compile and organize findings and data retrieved
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ, etc.
Ask us about our benefits! We have generous programs that support our belief that we can have a respectable blend of our career and our personal life.
References and past employment will be checked. Pay is dependent on experience. To apply, email your resume to email@example.com today. The position will remain active until we find the candidate with the right combination of experience and cultural fit.