Digital Account Executive
Join KeyMedia Solutions for a collaborative culture, great benefits, and work-life balance in a tech-savvy, customer-focused environment!
KeyMedia Solutions is dedicated to helping our clients achieve their unique marketing objectives. Our team of digital experts integrate digital marketing into our clients’ overall marketing plan to achieve their growth goals and more. The ideal candidate will need to be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how it can be applied to solve our clients’ business challenges. This includes paid and organic search, programmatic display and video, CTV, paid and organic social media, and email marketing.
As a Digital Account Executive at KeyMedia Solutions, your responsibilities would include building strong, long-lasting client relationships, growing sales revenue through your known network as well as assisting in closing new leads. As the main point of contact for clients, Digital Account Executives maintain a comprehensive and up-to-date understanding of client goals, needs, and preferences. The Digital Account Executive facilitates communication between our client service team and the client, keeping their finger on the pulse of each client’s digital strategy by regularly monitoring key indicators of campaign performance, identifying opportunities for campaign optimization, and delivering education on the ever-changing digital landscape.
Understanding how digital marketing and advertising tools add value to company strategy and performance is necessary. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth through the 4 R’s: Respect, Results, Relationships & Reputation. As a company, we do not use cold-calling or high-pressure sales activities to drive new business.
- Analytical and decision-making capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with clients and team in person, on the phone, or in writing.
- Ability to develop an omni-channel digital strategy, present a marketing plan, analyze key campaign metrics, and interpret results.
- Ability to present ideas, solutions, results, and next steps clearly and concisely.
- Aptitude to cultivate long-term relationships with clients to overcome their business challenges through problem solving and applying the tools available through KeyMedia Solutions.
- Eagerness to identify new opportunities and cross-sell services to deepen client relationships and support company revenue goals.
- Able to grow sales revenue through independent prospecting and lead management processes.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients; work with Account Managers to grow the book of business through personalized strategies, high quality, and timely delivery of services.
- Work independently to meet the client and our team’s expectations promptly.
- Ability to adapt to innovative technology, platforms, software, and processes in an ever-changing environment.
- Naturally curious problem solver.
Digital media sales experience is required. We live and work in a fast-changing media landscape. As such, we are seeking a candidate with an aptitude for continuous learning. In return, we will invest in ongoing education for you, our team, clients, and community.
KeyMedia Solutions offers a generous benefits package that includes a 401K with the best matching program around, bonus pools, generous paid time off and holiday schedules, company paid short term and long-term disability insurance, flexible scheduling, and other benefits associated with working for a small company.
Are you ready to join our team of diverse digital marketers?
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
Experience level: at least 1 year of digital media sales experience
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types: Bonus opportunities, Yearly bonus
Experience: Media Planning or Strategy: 1 year (Required), Digital Media Sales: 1 year (Required)
Salary: $50,000 – $65,000 per year