Digital Media Coordinator
KeyMedia Solutions, a digital marketing firm, is comprised of intellectually curious individuals working together to solve real problems for our client partners through the application of online marketing. We show gratitude for all that we have been entrusted with. We believe that our integrity and family come first and that through continued personal and intellectual growth we will provide better outcomes for those we serve.
We are seeking a motivated, curious, self-starter to join our team. This role plays a key part in our ad operations team, with daily activities including keyword research, reporting dashboard creation, campaign pacing notes, creative uploads, and team support on audience insights, campaign optimizations, and strategic planning. Digital Coordinators are essential to helping our team keep details organized and supporting senior ad operations members with client strategy and campaign management. This position is designed to grow with our team by obtaining the necessary on-the-job training and experience for future promotion to a Digital Specialist. Base knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Social Media advertising tools is beneficial but not required.
Primary job duties include:
- Prepare and configure campaign creative uploads
- Build and maintain client reporting dashboards
- Paid search advertising keyword research
- Paid search ad copywriting and setup
- Compile industry trends research
- Campaign performance notes and pacing ideas
- Collect customer research, market conditions, and competitor data
- Additional Account Tasks as assigned by Senior Ad Ops member including but not limited to: tracking setup, platform testing, reporting summaries, and campaign setups.
- Google Analytics, Display, Search & Video Certified (can be obtained in the first 8 weeks)
- The TradeDesk Marketing Foundations Certified (can be obtained in the first 12 weeks)
“The culture here is that of people who can be trusted and are experts at what they do. We are curious problem solvers who can relate to our clients. We do this by building a culture that has fun and promotes results, respect, and relationships with each other and clients.”
Ask us about our benefits! We have generous programs that support our belief that we can have a respectable balance between our career and our personal life.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com today.