Digital Media Coordinator
KeyMedia Solutions, a digital marketing firm, is comprised of intellectually curious individuals working together to solve real problems for our client partners through the application of online marketing. We believe that our integrity and family come first, show gratitude for all that we have been entrusted with, and that through continued personal and intellectual growth, we will provide better outcomes for those we serve.
- We are seeking a motivated, curious, self-starter to join our team. This role plays a key part in our ad operations team, with daily activities including campaign research, digital ad campaign set-up, campaign monitoring, reporting, and team support. From the initial stages of research and development to campaign set-up, the Digital Media Coordinator ensures that the Digital Services team has everything needed to get the campaign off to a successful start through to completion. A base knowledge of Google Ads (search and display), Google Analytics, and/or Social Media advertising is beneficial.
Primary job duties include:
- Collect customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Research new platforms and tactics
- Willingness to learn the steps of creation and management of digital ad campaigns; including, but not limited to social media, display, video, search, SEO and more
- Maintain consistent results of research and campaign set-ups
- Maintain up-to-date industry knowledge of trends, technologies, and best practices
- Create keyword and ad copy suggestions for campaigns
- Monitor campaign performance for identified key performance metrics
- Ensure that tracking is set up properly as directed by Digital Media Specialist
- Gather and review campaign results and assist in compilation of reports
- Certifications Required include Google Ads & Google Analytics, but can be attained during the first two months of training
- “The culture here is that of people who can be trusted and are experts at what they do. We are curious problem solvers who can relate to our clients. We do this by building a culture that has fun and promotes results, respect, and relationships with each other and clients.”
- To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org