Digital Sales Executive
KeyMedia Solutions is dedicated to helping our clients grow based on their unique goals by providing them the strategy and tactics to accomplishing their goals and beyond. When they win, we win!
Our ideal candidate must be tech-savvy and intuitive providing great ideas to reinforce solutions. You will need to be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the digital marketing solutions can become a strong asset to securing and growing revenue.
As a Digital Sales Executive at KeyMedia Solutions your job will be to secure, develop and grow new and existing client base. This role is extremely important for our team and our customer’s success, satisfaction and, ultimately, loyalty.
An Account Executive has the day-to-day responsibility of working directly with our clients and our team. Your core responsibilities are directly related to business development, sales revenue, client retention and relationships.
- Analytical and decision-making capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with clients and team in person, on the phone, or through written formats.
- Able to develop a digital strategy, marketing plan, analysis of campaign results, and decipher results.
- Aptitude to cultivate long-term relationships with clients and solve their business challenges through problem solving and digital technology.
- Identify new opportunities, creative solutions, and cross-sell services as it is relevant.
- The ability to present ideas, solutions, results and next steps clearly and concisely.
- Drive sales by building and maintaining a strong client base.
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities.
- Maintains a relationship with existing key clients; working with Account Managers to grow the book of business through strong relationships and timely delivery of services.
- Natural curious problem solver.
- Digital media sales experience preferred.
- Certifications that will be required:Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Digital Sales Certification, IAB Digital Media Sales
KeyMedia Solutions offers a generous benefits package that includes a 401K with the best matching program around, bonus pools, generous paid time off and holiday schedules, company paid short term and long-term disability insurance, flexible scheduling, and other perks associated with working for a small company.
But that’s not enough. We are committed to achieving measurable results for our clients and challenging ourselves daily while still maintaining a laid-back, fun environment. One team member described it best:
“The culture here is that of people who can be trusted and are experts at what they do. We are curious problem solvers who can relate to our clients. We do this by building a culture that has fun and promotes results, respect, and relationships with each other and clients.”