KeyMedia Solutions is a growing digital marketing firm located in Sioux Falls, SD. We are seeking to expand our staff by adding an entry-level part-time position to complement our team. The ideal candidate should be passionate about ongoing learning, be able to manage multiple projects in a day, and strong organizational skills.
In this position, you will be expected to have the right information in the right place at the right time to enable the teams to “move it forward” and produce results that exceed expectations. This position is expected to work with all members of the team to facilitate and expedite communications so that each team member is able to fulfill their duties efficiently and effectively.
• Answering phones, monitoring email, and updating our website as needed
• Monitoring and maintaining office supplies
• Proofreading and light copy writing
• Marketing support through posting to social media, checking campaign performance, and campaign research
• Meeting assistance through scheduling, agenda preparation, and meeting minutes
• Event coordination
• Organized with great attention to detail.
• Proof-reading capability with some writing experience.
• Demonstrate an understanding of social media marketing or advertising.
• Experience with Microsoft suite of products (word, excel, outlook).
• Maintain a valid driver’s license.
• Deliver clear, consistent communication to campaign teams.
• Willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced, ever-changing industry.
Prior experience as an executive assistant or in advertising preferred. Pay range: $15 – $18 DOE
KeyMedia Solutions is a team of intellectually curious individuals working to solve real problems for our client partners through the application of online marketing. We believe that our integrity and family come first, show gratitude for all that we have been entrusted with, and that through continued personal growth as well as intellectual growth, we will provide better outcomes for those we work with.
Are you ready to explore the possibility of joining our team? Email your cover letter and resume to Operations@keymedia.solutions today.