The Marketing Myths Podcast is available where you listen to podcasts!
We would appreciate it if you’d rate and recommend our podcast.
- How much money do you have to put into social media marketing?
- How much time do you have available to put into social media marketing?
As a percentage of the total marketing budget, the Survey found that social media spending is at 11.7% in 2016 — a three-time increase since 2009.
What is the cost to outsource social media marketing services?
- $4,000 to $7,000 per month
- $130 to $230 per day
How much of your time can you devote to your social media marketing?
Do you have people commenting on your social media posts? Do you have people messaging your pages or accounts? You could easily spend 10-30 minutes daily answering customers.
How long does it take you to come up with, compose, and publish a thoughtful social post?
How long does it take you to prepare and implement a solid strategy?
In 2015, Social Media Examiner surveyed almost 4,000 digital marketers to ask “How much time do marketers spend on social media?”
- 64% of marketers spend more than 6 hours per week on social media, and 41% actually spend more than 11 hours weekly on the medium.
- Novice social media marketers spend significantly less time on social media than those more experienced with the medium.
- Time spent on social media correlates with business and employee size, which makes sense given the often limited resources for small businesses.
- Do you know what a Facebook pixel is?
- Do you know how to target your ads to people who have accessed specific content on your website?
- Do you know the right image dimensions for a social media ad?
- Do you know what a hashtag is? Do hashtags even matter?
- Do you know the difference between CPM, CPC, CPV?
- Do you know what social networks your customers hang out on?
- What is a good Cost per Click?
- What is a good Click Through Rate?