KeyMedia Solutions, a digital marketing firm, is comprised of intellectually curious individuals working together to solve real problems for our client partners through the application of advanced technology in online marketing. We believe that our integrity and family come first, show gratitude for all that we have been entrusted with, and that through continued personal and intellectual growth, we will provide better outcomes for those we serve.
We have a rare opening for an experienced and strategic Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team of innovative marketers. The ideal candidate should be a self-proclaimed digital marketing nerd, who possesses a passion for anything online and get a thrill from diving deep into data analysis for practical application in solving complex problems.
A digital specialist is responsible for aiding in the research and creation of a full-funnel digital strategy, setup, management, and analysis to deliver key insights and opportunities for client growth. This can include utilizing techniques in the field of social media, web analytics, search engine marketing (SEO and SEM), programmatic advertising, and advanced tracking abilities with tags and pixels. Long term, this position has the potential to assist in training up the next generation of digital marketers in technology application and strategic thinking.
Primary job duties include:
- Deploy high performing campaigns for paid search, organic search, paid social media, and programmatic technology.
- Compile, organize, and analyze data from all marketing platforms, reflecting both paid and organic search activity, display campaign activity including video and mobile platforms.
- Prepare assets and advanced tracking parameters for campaign creative uploads.
- Build, edit, and maintain high quality client reporting dashboards with KPIs and data analysis measuring success towards the campaign’s objective.
- Manage campaign performance against campaign-relevant key indicators such as impressions, clicks, CTR, CPC, CPA, ROAS, and website analytics.
- Perform ongoing keyword research and testing to further expand both paid search and organic initiatives.
- Generate and configure tracking codes for campaign conversion measurement and optimization.
A qualified candidate will be:
- Willing to learn and remain flexible in an ever-emerging industry
- Be a team player
- A working knowledge of Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and Meta platforms. Programmatic experience is preferred but not required.
- Able to effectively communicate complicated data using strong verbal and written skills
- Willing to complete necessary training and certifications required for the position
A qualified candidate will have 3+ years of direct experience in digital advertising and/or a degree in Marketing and Advertising. Pay is dependent on experience. Ask us about our benefits! We have generous programs that support our belief that we can have a respectable balance between our career and our personal life.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today. The position will remain active until we find the candidate with the right combination of experience and cultural fit.