Connect with our experts.
As a specialized Digital Media firm, communicating with individuals and teams that are not located within our agency walls is a daily occurrence. Whether that person works for a creative agency, web development firm, internal marketing team, or is a freelance individual – our success relies on the ability to maintain conversations, strategy, workflow, and analytics across multiple locations.
Internally, we rely on a few key programs to maintain project timelines, tasks, and reports.
- Reporting Dashboard
The communication and sharing process is also a key component to efficiency and success in our work with individuals that do not punch the clock for KeyMedia Solutions.
- Microsoft Teams
Ensuring that all client questions are answered and all teams benefit from the insights gathered throughout the campaign is an integral part of our process. Direct communication between all parties through the following tools helps accomplish that goal:
- Status meetings (in person and via call)
- Microsoft Teams calls and discussions
- Frequent daily communication via email and phone calls
While each campaign will require a slightly different structure to be as effective as possible, the following process will guide the initial development:
- Account Access – Obtaining access to platforms like Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook, and Twitter prior to kickoff helps set the stage for efficient tracking and campaign planning.
- Discovery Meeting – During this meeting, we define expectations, goals, and measurement metrics. This also provides the opportunity to brainstorm new ideas and identify those with the most potential.
- Set Up Goals & Events – Using tracking tools like Google Analytics and third-party reporting software, we will establish goals and events for benchmark and conversion tracking.
- Set Up Campaigns – Establishing clearly defined goals, business objectives, and a sound overall strategy helps to determine the campaign structure that will prove most successful.
- Review, Analyze, & Optimize – Once campaigns have started running, we are able to review the intelligence provided by the data and make necessary adjustments.
We want to turn your digital campaign and web presence into convertible actions. With our reporting software, you will have full access to up-to-date information in a customized dashboard. There is no reason to wait for an update – you’ll simply be able to log in and access the information you need when you need it. We will also provide weekly updates on campaign performance and the changes that are being made to achieve campaign goals.
Reports can include:
- Campaign Benchmarks
- Online Conversions
- Offline Conversions
- Testing Results