Director of Client Services
KeyMedia Solutions, a digital marketing firm, is comprised of intellectually curious individuals working together to solve real problems for their client partners through the application of online marketing.
KeyMedia Solutions is seeking a Director of Client Services to lead the team of Account Service and Sale executives. The ideal candidate should be a team player, ability to develop campaign strategy, possess a passion for delivering measurable results, a strong desire to mentor the next generation, and a minimum of five years of experience working in advertising sales or service (digital experience preferred).
In this role, the individual will also serve as a member of the Leadership Team. The position’s primary responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness through quality service to our clients and achievement of the firm’s growth objectives. The selected candidate will manage our Account Services team while also working on business development and strategic planning.
Job Duties Include
- New business development
- Find and secure new sales opportunities that meet our ideal client criteria
- Manage, mentor, and develop members of the Account Services team
- Deliver strategic direction from the Leadership Team and work with the AS team on implementation
- Monitor workload and assign new businesses to account service team members
- Assist with strategic plan development for the company and key clients
- Collaborate with vendor partners and clients
- Provide thoughtful leadership to the team and agency for new initiatives, services, and growth opportunities.
A qualified candidate will be able to exhibit:
- Analytical and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to lead and motivate team members consistent with our company culture and values
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in person, on the phone, and through written formats
- Proven ability to develop a digital strategy and marketing plans
- Ability to provide analysis of campaign results
- Proficient with email, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Proficient in sales tracking, measurement, and CRM systems such as Zoho, Active Campaign, Teamwork, and Quickbase
- Demonstrated ability to provide calm, confident leadership to clients, vendors, and within the team
- Ability to project revenue and report key metrics in Leadership and Account Service meetings
- Ability to collaborate with the leadership team to develop and execute company plans, set goals, and envision “what happens after what comes next”
KeyMedia Solutions is committed to our employees with a generous benefits package that includes a 401K with the best matching program around, cash bonuses based on achieving KPIs, generous paid time off and holiday schedules, flexible scheduling, and other perks associated with working for a small company.
References and past employment will be checked. Pay is dependent on experience.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com today. The position will remain active until we find the candidate with the right combination of experience and cultural fit.