Director of Client Services
KeyMedia Solutions, a digital marketing firm, is comprised of intellectually curious individuals working together to solve real problems for our client partners through the application of online marketing. We believe in high integrity and that our work families are more important than profits. In demonstrating grace and gratitude, we can make each day better. And that through intentional personal and professional growth, we will provide opportunities and balance for ourselves, our team, our clients, and those we care for.
A Director of Client Service is responsible for leading the account service function and its contributions to the overall company’s goals and objectives. Their primary responsibility is coaching direct reports, ensuring quality service to all clients, achievement of the agency’s financial objectives (sales and profit levels), and cross-function collaboration.
The ideal candidate should be a team player, ability to develop a campaign strategy, possess a passion for delivering measurable results, and possess the capabilities and desire to coach the next generation.
A minimum of five years of experience working in advertising sales or service with digital media experience is required.
In this role, you will be expected to fulfill these requirements.
- Ownership of company revenue goals; work with Leadership to set annual goals, then develop the plan and execute a plan that will achieve success
- Weekly and monthly reporting on progress to company and team goals, team KPI’s, and team culture/attitudes, concerns, and celebrations
- Manages, mentors, and develops members of the team
- Manages activities within the Client Services Team: workload assignments, PTO requests, requests for additional team members and recommendations, interviews, promotions, disciplinary actions, identification of skill gaps, accountability to required certifications, and development of team training programs
- Planning and executing an annual Account Service retreat to deliver in-depth training and team building
- Supporting Account Service team in problem-solving, strategic planning, client communications, and work-load support
- Creation of and accountability to a “number” derived of KPIs and growth goals for each team member; assist them in implementing and maintaining accountability to ensure fulfillment. This can include productivity, revenue, quality controls, and value-based activities.
- Maintaining a pulse on competitor activity, tracking industry trends, and forecasting changes that impact the company or that inform future activity
- Delivers strategic direction from the leadership team and works with the AS team to implement
- Identify, test, and implement new processes, tools, and/or solutions that improve the company workflow, productivity, and profitability.
- Actively participate in business development through community involvement, identification of growth opportunities, and building key relationships that funnel referrals. If no New Biz Specialist, this role also assumes responsibility for pitching and closing new business.
A qualified candidate will be able to exhibit:
- Analytical and decisive decision-making capabilities
- Ability to forecast market changes and formulate (and shift) plans that support company stability and growth
- Proven ability to develop a complex digital media strategy and convert to an executable marketing plan
- Ability to provide detailed analysis of campaign data that lead to insights and action
- Ability to project revenue and report key metrics in Leadership and Account Service meetings
- Motivated self-starter with initiative to take on challenges and develop solutions
- Reliably in meeting deadlines and delivering timely responses
- Alignment with and ability to lead and motivate team members consistent with our company culture and values
- Demonstrated ability to provide calm, confident leadership to clients, vendors, and within the team
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in person, on the phone, or through written formats
- Eagerness to collaborate with the leadership team, and tenacity to follow through on developing and executing company strategic growth plans, setting goals, and envisioning “what happens after what comes next”
Ask us about our benefits! We have generous programs that support our belief that we can have a respectable balance between our career and our personal life.
References and past employment will be checked. Pay is dependent on experience. To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today. The position will remain active until we find the candidate with the right combination of experience and cultural fit.